Une bonne mise au point d'un vrai expert du sujet : nier l'immunité collective, c'est un peu comme nier la gravité ou l'évolution.
#100DaysOfCode day 92 :
I made good progress tonight, my articles edition method works, and the HAML code seems correct now.
For the articles part, I still have to include a delete operation. Tomorrow, I will work to add another controller, for categories.
#100DaysOfCode day 91 :
After a little bugfix in my articles creation method (the redirection was missing), I corrected additional mistakes in my HAML code.
I can now display a list of articles, and an article given by its id. I should now add articles edition and deletion.
#100DaysOfCode day 89 :
Today, I tested (with cunit) and validated my circumsphere and bowl belonging functions.
Then, I made good progress in my Delaunay triangulation implementation. The init part (a "super-tetrahedron" function) is nearly ready.
Qu'on leur retire immédiatement leurs prix Nobel.
Des "prix Nobel" d'économie pas fichus de se rendre compte qu'un confinement est économiquement catastrophique, c'est un peu comme un chef étoilé qui ne saurait même pas faire cuire des pâtes.
#100DaysOfCode day 88 :
I worked 2 hours on my xscreensaver project.
I could debug, test, and validate my matrices computations functions (i.e determinants for 3x3 and 4x4 square matrices).
Unit tests were useful here, as I had made a silly mistake in the determinant function.
#100DaysOfCode day 87 :
I could not find why the "cargo publish" command fails, even after a long search in the documentations of cargo and libcurl. I will publish this crate on crates.io later.
However, I published the crate on my forge :
#100DaysOfCode day 86 :
My first crate is now ready for a publication in crates.io. I checked it with the command "cargo verify-project".
However, I have an error when I run the "cargo publish" command : "Couldn't use specified SSL cipher".
#100DaysOfCode day 85 :
I have added a README.md file, and improved the Cargo.toml file in my crate, but I have sill a few issues to solve before having a correct package.
I managed to create an account on crates.io, and tried the "cargo publish --dry-run command"
#100DaysOfCode day 84 :
I have solved all the warnings. The dead code warning was caused by a bad usage of "use" directive.
I also completed the crate documentation, and understood how to avoid generating doc for dependencies.
Now, it's time to publish on crates.io
Moi quand je vois des "enseignants" réclamer la fermeture des écoles au premier nez qui coule.
#100DaysOfCode day 83 :
I worked on my Rust mini-project (randscatter) correcting some glitches, and trying to understand warnings given by rustc.
I still can not figure out why 2 functions as labelled as "dead code", even if they are called elsewhere.
Un nouveau front, progressiste, est en train de s'ouvrir aux Etats-Unis, contre les soi-disant "mesures anti-covid".
A lire ici :
#100DaysOfCode day 82 :
My standalone distribution and testing systems are now complete. I can now compile my xscreensaver program and the related unit tests easily.
The changes are visible on the link below :
#100DaysOfCode day 81 :
For my xscreensaver project, I have nearly completed a full-functional (even if it is a bit artisanal) Makefile for my tests, and to build a standalone version of my screensaver.
I have also build my first patch, with the "diff" command.
Développeur C/Java/JS/Python/Ruby/Rust. Utilisateur de Slackware Linux.
Inconfinable et non masquable depuis le 16 mars 2020.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!